1/1 Photo of Cheddar Cheese Krispies
This recipe is by Mrs. Isaac N. Smith, Jr. I found posted at a cooking website online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and cheese together until well blended.
- 2Add Flour, salt and Tabasco and knead until well blended.
- 3Knead in the Rice Krispies.
- 4Make tiny balls out of teaspoon amounts of dough.
- 5Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and press down with fork until each teaspoon of dough is round and approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- 6Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 7Remove to rack to cool.
- 8Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Krispies
Serving Size: 1 (706 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g