Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great on the grill or in the oven...take your pick and enjoy!
- 236.59 ml finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml butter
- 59.14 ml minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1 loaf French bread
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients until smooth.
- Spread mixture on both sides of each piece of bread.
- Reassemble loaf.
- Wrap in heavy duty foil and seal tightly.
- Grill 15-20 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Can also be heated in a 375°F oven for 15-20 minutes.
Delicious! My daughter loves garlic cheese bread and she loved this. Thanks!!!