1/1 Photo of Cheddar Cheese Herb Bread
Great on the grill or in the oven...take your pick and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients until smooth.
- 2Spread mixture on both sides of each piece of bread.
- 3Reassemble loaf.
- 4Wrap in heavy duty foil and seal tightly.
- 5Grill 15-20 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- 6Can also be heated in a 375°F oven for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Herb Bread
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 412.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.0 g