Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
My friend Kelli made this for us it's so good. From Holiday Dinners.
Make and share this Cheddar Cheese Grits Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Bring milk just to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; Gradually whisk in butter and grits.
- Reduce heat, and simmer, whisking constantly, 5-7 minutes until grits are done.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in egg and next 3 ingredients.
- Pour into a lightly greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is set.
- Garnish, if desired with parsley sprigs.
This is SO good. I did 1 1/2 times the recipe and put it in a 9x13 pan. Had some extra cheese - so I threw it in (you can never have too much cheese). These were really creamy and good. An excellent recipe.