1 hr 5 mins
My friend Kelli made this for us it's so good. From Holiday Dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring milk just to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; Gradually whisk in butter and grits.
- 2Reduce heat, and simmer, whisking constantly, 5-7 minutes until grits are done.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in egg and next 3 ingredients.
- 5Pour into a lightly greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake, covered, at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is set.
- 8Garnish, if desired with parsley sprigs.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Grits Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.3
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 831.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 19.7 g