Recipe by chicago gillott-i
a very simple fondue recipe shared by the melting pot on an early morning talk show!
- 4 ounces beer or 4 ounces skim milk or 4 ounces broth
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese
- mustard powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- apple (cut up to dip)
- start with 4 oz of base (beer, milk or broth).
- add garlic.
- add 3 shakes of mustard powder.
- add small amount of cheddar cheese.
- mix thoroughly (using whipping motion until cheese is melted).
- add five turns of pepper grinder.
- add three to four shakes of worcestershire sauce.
- fold in pepper & worcestershire.
- remove mixing fork.