1/4 Photos of Cheddar Cheese Fondue (Courtesy of the Melting Pot)
chicago gillott-i's Note:
a very simple fondue recipe shared by the melting pot on an early morning talk show!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1start with 4 oz of base (beer, milk or broth).
- 2add garlic.
- 3add 3 shakes of mustard powder.
- 5add small amount of cheddar cheese.
- 6mix thoroughly (using whipping motion until cheese is melted).
- 7add five turns of pepper grinder.
- 8add three to four shakes of worcestershire sauce.
- 9fold in pepper & worcestershire.
- 10remove mixing fork.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Fondue (Courtesy of the Melting Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g