Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is from "Busy Woman's Cookbook". Authored by Sharon and Gene McFall.
Make and share this Cheddar Cheese Drop Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne (or more if you desire)
- 1 cup milk
- In a large bowl, put Bisquick, cheese, and cayenne and mix well.
- Add milk and mix.
- Drop by tablespoon onto lightly greased baking sheet 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes.
Made these go with Wick Fowler's Authentic Texas Chili - Best Chili in Texas! and we are having a feast tonight! :) This was made for PAC Spring 09! Thank you for sharing!!! Jelly