Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy and easy recipe for a great appetizer. Serve with Tabasco. Prep time includes chill time.
Make and share this Cheddar Cheese Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- melt butter with the first 7 ingredients.
- take off of heat, and stir in the flour.
- Pour into a medium sized bowl.
- Mix in cheese.
- Add as much milk to form a log.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut log into cookie sized circles, and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.