1 hr 5 mins
For Goodness Bake!'s Note:
Yummy and easy recipe for a great appetizer. Serve with Tabasco. Prep time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1melt butter with the first 7 ingredients.
- 2take off of heat, and stir in the flour.
- 3Pour into a medium sized bowl.
- 4Mix in cheese.
- 5Add as much milk to form a log.
- 6Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 7Cut log into cookie sized circles, and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g