Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy and easy recipe for a great appetizer. Serve with Tabasco. Prep time includes chill time.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or more if needed)
- melt butter with the first 7 ingredients.
- take off of heat, and stir in the flour.
- Pour into a medium sized bowl.
- Mix in cheese.
- Add as much milk to form a log.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut log into cookie sized circles, and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.