Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My last entry from the TOH 2001 pages I pulled out. Thnx to Pam Goodlet, Washington Island, Wisconsin. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- fresh parsley sprig
- assorted cracker
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese for 1 minute. Add carrot, peanuts, onion and dill; mix well. On a serving platter, shape mixture into an 8-inch log, tapering one end to form a carrot shape. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving. Place parsley at wide end for carrot top. Serve with crackers.