Recipe by Jenipher
Favorite of all - kids even ask for seconds! Customize this recipe by adding vegetables and/or leftovers to the mix.
Top Review by kellychris
REALLY ENJOYED THIS! The meatloaf itself is fantastic, then the added bacon puts it over the top!! Will be turning to this recipe OFTEN because of the ease. Thank you- Made for BB Tag.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup instant rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 3 slices uncooked bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix well: beef, salt, pepper, egg, milk, onion, rice and 1/2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Add bread crumbs til firm texture.
- Put in loaf pan and pat down.
- Use rest of can of cheddar cheese soup to "frost" meat loaf.
- Lay strips of uncooked bacon across top.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour.