1/2 Photos of Cheddar Cheese Bacon Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
Favorite of all - kids even ask for seconds! Customize this recipe by adding vegetables and/or leftovers to the mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix well: beef, salt, pepper, egg, milk, onion, rice and 1/2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- 2Add bread crumbs til firm texture.
- 3Put in loaf pan and pat down.
- 4Use rest of can of cheddar cheese soup to "frost" meat loaf.
- 5Lay strips of uncooked bacon across top.
- 6Bake at 350* for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Cheese Bacon Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.9 mg
- Sodium 445.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper