Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Favorite of all - kids even ask for seconds! Customize this recipe by adding vegetables and/or leftovers to the mix.
- Mix well: beef, salt, pepper, egg, milk, onion, rice and 1/2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Add bread crumbs til firm texture.
- Put in loaf pan and pat down.
- Use rest of can of cheddar cheese soup to "frost" meat loaf.
- Lay strips of uncooked bacon across top.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour.
REALLY ENJOYED THIS! The meatloaf itself is fantastic, then the added bacon puts it over the top!! Will be turning to this recipe OFTEN because of the ease. Thank you- Made for BB Tag.