1/1 Photo of Cheddar-Cauliflower Soup
A smooth, rich, warm treat made with white cheddar for a cold evening!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, warm oil. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5-7 minutes. Add cauliflower; cook, stirring occasionally, until light golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add broth, cream, 2 teaspoons salt, and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 2Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer until cauliflower is easily pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes.
- 3Using immersion blender, blend soup to a fine puree,3-5 minutes. Add cheese; stir until melted and well-combined with soup.
- 4Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into individual bowls. Serve immediately with toasted bread.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar-Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.4
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 148.3 mg
- Sodium 935.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 17.1 g