- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cauliflower and water in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-1/2 minutes and stir.
- Cook 4-6 minutes longer or until tender.
- Combine sour cream, chives, salt and pepper and spoon over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.