Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Serve with fresh fruit for breakfast or lunch.
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, baked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Sprinkle pastry shell with 1/2 cup cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, soup and milk.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.