Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An old recipe my Mom had lying around. Creamy and cheesy!
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon mustard-mayonnaise blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 ounces broccoli, chopped, blanched, and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook elbow macaroni for 6 minutes, drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, and mayonnaise.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan, over medium heat.
- Add onion, cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1 1/4 C of cheese until smooth.
- Blend in the drained broccoli and cooked pasta.
- POur mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/4 C cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.