An old recipe my Mom had lying around. Creamy and cheesy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook elbow macaroni for 6 minutes, drain, and rinse with cold water.
- 3Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, and mayonnaise.
- 5Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan, over medium heat.
- 6Add onion, cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- 7Add milk mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute.
- 8Remove from heat; stir in 1 1/4 C of cheese until smooth.
- 9Blend in the drained broccoli and cooked pasta.
- 10POur mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- 11Top with remaining 1/4 C cheese.
- 12Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 397.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: