Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An old recipe my Mom had lying around. Creamy and cheesy!
Make and share this Cheddar Broccoli Pasta Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook elbow macaroni for 6 minutes, drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, milk, and mayonnaise.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan, over medium heat.
- Add onion, cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1 1/4 C of cheese until smooth.
- Blend in the drained broccoli and cooked pasta.
- POur mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Top with remaining 1/4 C cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.