- 4 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packageschicken flavoured ramen noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- in 3 qt pan over high heat, heat water to boiling.
- add noodles and broccoli.
- return to boiling.
- reduce heat to low.
- cover and cook 5 minutes or til noodles and broccoli are tender , stirring occasionally to separate noodles.
- stir in one seasoning pck; drain off most liquid.
- reserve remaing package for another use.
- stir in cheese soup, sour cream and pepper.
- heat through, stirring occasionally.
- garnish with red pepper strips.