Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy and tasty. Add chicken for a great meal!
- 4 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Campbell's chicken noodle soup (or Ramen Pride Chicken flavored noodle soup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Boil water in a 3 quart sauce pan.
- Add noodles and broccoli.
- Reduce heat to low, then cover and cook about 5 minutes or until both are tender, stirring occasionally to seperate noodles.
- Stir in one seasoning packet, then drain most of the liquid.
- Stir in cheese soup, sour cream, and pepper.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.