1/1 Photo of Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake
This is good, my kids have always like this
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt 2 T. butter in a large saucepan on low.
- 3Stir in flour and salt.
- 4Add milk gradually, stirring until smooth. Increase heat to medium and cook until bubbly and thickened, stirring constantly.
- 5Add cheese, stirring until melted.
- 6Stir in 1/4 cup corn flakes and corn and remove from heat.
- 7Arrange the broccoli in a 12 X 7 X 2 glass baking dish. (I have used a 9 x 13 and its fine).
- 8Pour the cheese sauce over broccoli.
- 9Melt remaining butter in small saucepan. Stir in remaining corn flakes.
- 10Sprinkle over the casserole.
- 11Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Broccoli Corn Bake
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.7
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 694.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 14.9 g