Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one way my kids will eat broccoli. We love this recipe. I also make this on the grill at times.
- 3 (10 ounce) boxes frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9 by 13-inch casserole dish with Pam.
- Put broccoli, garlic salt and pepper in a bag and toss.
- Place in casserole dish and top with Cheddar Cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
Easy and delicious! Thanks for posting!
This was so simple yet so good. Loved everything about it. I used a 14 oz bag of frozen broccoli and used all the other ingredients as written. We really enjoyed this. Thanks.
This is an excellent recipe! I used a whole head of fresh broccoli (as it's all we had in) but I don't suppose it made much difference. The garlic salt was a really nice touch as well. What a wonderful, easy recipe. And it even got my other half clearing his plate of greens! Thanks bmcnichol!