Recipe by KittyKitty
You can make these a day ahead, just cover and refrigerate. Then let them stand 30 minutes at room temp, before baking.
- 4 large baked potatoes, cooled slightly
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a 2-3 inch wide strip from top of each baked potato. carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact. Place pulp in large mixing bowl, set pulp and shells aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add red bell pepper and green onions, and saute 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir together potato pulp, remaining 1 tablespoon butter, green onion mixture, ham, and next 3 ingredients, blending well. Gently fold in broccoli. Spoon mixture into potato shells, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese,and bake 10 more minutes. Serve immediately.