1/3 Photos of Cheddar Breadsticks
This is from the cookbook that came with my Cuisinart ABM I got for a wedding present! I can't wait to make these! NOTE: The yield is only a guess as it depends on how long you make them. Also, cook time does not including resting time for dough, or time in the bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients, in the order recommended by your manufacturer, into the bread pan (mine is liquids first).
- 2Press the menu button to select the dough program.
- 3When cycle is completed, remove dough from machine and transfer to a lightly floured surface and punch down to deflate.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 5Roll the dough out into a rectangle, about 1/4-inch thick, 10 inches long and 22 inches wide.
- 6Roll the rectangle so that its width runs from left to right.
- 7With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut strips that are each ½- inch wide.
- 8Twist each strip so it resembles a cheese straw.
- 9Place on parchment lined baking sheet and cover with plastic and allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
- 10Once breadsticks have rested brush with olive oil and bake until golden about 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and serve.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 702.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.0 g