This is from the cookbook that came with my Cuisinart ABM I got for a wedding present! I can't wait to make these! NOTE: The yield is only a guess as it depends on how long you make them. Also, cook time does not including resting time for dough, or time in the bread machine.
- Place ingredients, in the order recommended by your manufacturer, into the bread pan (mine is liquids first).
- Press the menu button to select the dough program.
- When cycle is completed, remove dough from machine and transfer to a lightly floured surface and punch down to deflate.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle, about 1/4-inch thick, 10 inches long and 22 inches wide.
- Roll the rectangle so that its width runs from left to right.
- With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut strips that are each ½- inch wide.
- Twist each strip so it resembles a cheese straw.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and cover with plastic and allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Once breadsticks have rested brush with olive oil and bake until golden about 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and serve.