These are great with no cheese, a variety of cheese, no garlic, just lots of butter, other herbs, etc.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine Bisquick, water & cheese. Continue to add 1T water at a time until a ball is formed. (Knead gently 5x.)
- Press dough out to ½” thickness. Cut out biscuits & place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minute. Make sure it has a crust developing.
- While baking, melt butter & combine with herbs.
- Once out of oven, brush with butter-herb mixture. Cover with foil & heat in 300 oven for 10 minutes.