Recipe by mom2leah
These are great with no cheese, a variety of cheese, no garlic, just lots of butter, other herbs, etc.
Top Review by Nif
These biscuits are tasty and the herb butter on top is delicious! Mine didn't really rise but I think I rolled them out too thin so that might be why? I have to agree that they don't taste like Red Lobster's biscuits but they are good. Made for my adopted chef for Fall PAC 2011. Thanks mom2leah! :)
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine Bisquick, water & cheese. Continue to add 1T water at a time until a ball is formed. (Knead gently 5x.)
- Press dough out to ½” thickness. Cut out biscuits & place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minute. Make sure it has a crust developing.
- While baking, melt butter & combine with herbs.
- Once out of oven, brush with butter-herb mixture. Cover with foil & heat in 300 oven for 10 minutes.