Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are great with no cheese, a variety of cheese, no garlic, just lots of butter, other herbs, etc.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine Bisquick, water & cheese. Continue to add 1T water at a time until a ball is formed. (Knead gently 5x.)
- Press dough out to ½” thickness. Cut out biscuits & place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minute. Make sure it has a crust developing.
- While baking, melt butter & combine with herbs.
- Once out of oven, brush with butter-herb mixture. Cover with foil & heat in 300 oven for 10 minutes.
These biscuits are tasty and the herb butter on top is delicious! Mine didn't really rise but I think I rolled them out too thin so that might be why? I have to agree that they don't taste like Red Lobster's biscuits but they are good. Made for my adopted chef for Fall PAC 2011. Thanks mom2leah! :)
Don't know if these are like those at the Red Lobster or now, it's been so long since I've eaten at that restaurant, but I do know these are tasty! Enjoyable for a once-in-a-while kind of treat! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]
We LOVE Red Lobster's Cheddar Biscuits and have made several copy-cat recipes over the years. While these were a nice compliment to our beef and veggie soup, they don't taste like Red Lobster's. They make a good biscuit, but taste a little more like Cheez-It snack crackers than anything else. Thanks for sharing, mom2leah. Made and enjoyed during Fall 2011 Pick A Chef. You've been adopted! :D http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=363796