Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I shall be trying it out and then post any additional information if needs be. Feel free to try it out first and share your comments!
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together and mix with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Cut the butter into the dry ingredients, add the milk and mix quickly but thoroughly.
- The dough should be soft.
- Turn onto a floured board and knead lightly for a few seconds.
- Pat to a 3/8-inch thickness and cut.
- Bake on a baking sheet in a hot-oven (425°F) about 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
These were very good and easy to throw together. Like one of the other reviewers, I made 1/2 recipe, but kept a full cup of cheese. Very good and we'll be making these again!
Very good!! I forgot to add the butter after I had 'rolled out' the biscuit dough but still added the butter and the biscuits turned out great!! Absolutely full of flavor!! Oh yes, I lowered the temperature to 425 and they only took 12 minutes to back. Thanks for posting!!
This sounds grat my kid is going to use it for 4-H