Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this out of Kraft Food and Family. The first time I made them my boys and husband asked that I double the recipe the next time. They are simple and simply delish.
- 2 1⁄4 cups baking mix, for biscuites
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (you can use dried)
- 1 tablespoon basil (you can use dried)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 425. Place baking mix in large bowl. Add cheese and herbs, shir until combined. Mix cour cream, mustard and milk in small bowl. Stir into baking mix until just combined.
- Place dough on surface lightly dusted with flour (or baking mix), knead 10 times. Pat into 1/2" thick circle. Cut with 2-inch cutter (I made mine larger, using the top of a glass) dusted with flour. Place biscuits on a lightly greased baking sheet or pie pan. Brush each lightly with beaten egg.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.