1/1 Photo of Cheddar Biscuits
Jaime in Winnipeg's Note:
I found this recipe in a Kraft "What's Cooking" magazine and tried it out today - my husband absolutely loved these. Definitely a make again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Mix flour and baking powder.
- 3Cut in cream cheese to form crumbly mixture.
- 4Stir in milk until dough holds together.
- 5Knead dough on lightly floured surface and pat or roll in 1/2 inch thick circle.
- 6Cut biscuits out with a 2 inch cutter and place on cookie sheet.
- 7Brush each biscuit lightly with beaten egg.
- 8Bake for 12- 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 144.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g