Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
These are the most tender and fluffy biscuits around...and with only four ingredients, how much easier can it get. note this recipe only makes 5 bicuits, if you desire more, then just make a double recipe in two seperate bowls.
- Set oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour.
- and cheese.
- Stir in the milk and the mayo, just until moistened.
- Fill five greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Fill the empty muffin cups halfway with cold water.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Note: As a substitute for 1 cup of self-rising flour, place 1-1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt in a measuring cup.
- Add flour to measure 1 cup.
Oh yummy! I opted to make this into a loaf instead of muffins, to serve along with recipe #274772. Before baking I liberally topped the loaf with parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Delicious! I did make 2 recipes and put the whole mixture in a loaf pan. So delicious! I will make this again soon! Made for KK Recipe Tag
This recipe is enough for 2 people to have biscuits. The outside of the biscuit was somewhat crunchy although I wish it had more of a cheesy taste. It was easy in that you only have to spoon it into the muffin cup. Prepared for the 2008 Kittencal Event in the Game Forum.
I was going through my recipes that I cut out from Taste of Home magazines to post here and found you already had this posted. Looks yummy, but haven't tried them yet!!