Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you're looking for the perfect Super Bowl Sunday dip, look no further. Just be sure to have loads of tortilla chips, potato chips and pretzels within reach!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1⁄4 cup beer
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 12 small gherkins
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- Place 8 oz cream cheese and 1/2 cup beer into blender container.
- Cover and blend on high for 8 seconds.
- Add 1/4 cup beer, Cheddar cheese and garlic.
- Cover and blend for 20 seconds more or until smooth.
- Add gerkins and poppy seeds.
- Cover and blend for 2 seconds more only.
- Place in sealed container.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
How much faster and easier can this be? I used Old Cheddar and chilled for a few hours, gave it another good stir and served with bread sticks. It didnt take long for the fingers to clean out the bowl-very good dip!
This was so easy to make and yummy too! I wasn't sure about the gherkins, since I don't like them, but they blended in nicely and we definately enjoyed this while watching football yesterday! Thanks Fauve and congrats on winning the football pool!