Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
I had this dip at a dinner party recently. The ranch dressing adds so much flavor to this dip! It's much better if you refrigerate it overnight. Cook time is actually 'chill' time.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup beer
- Combine cream cheese and dressing mix.
- Add the cheddar cheese and then the beer.
- The mixture will appear mushy but should be refrigerated for at least 4 hours, overnight if possible.