Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
I found this "copycat" recipe from a website. It is soooo easy and incredibly good! I've made this several times for my family and friends and they just love them. They think these are better than the ones served in the restaurant! I add extra cheese on top (maybe that's the key) ; ) Hope you enjoy!
- 591.47 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 236.59 ml finely grated cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml whole milk
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml dried parsley flakes
- 0.25 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- PS: Sprinkle extra cheese on top as well. if you would like. ; ).
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Serve warm.
Red Lobster actually bakes them first and then brushes the top with scampi butter right as they come out of the oven.
I've tried and tried different recipes for these biscuits.This is the one I'll use from now on.They were excellent.I made steak and gravy to go with them.I did add a little O Bay seasoning.They were good just by themselfs.The garlic butter makes a great dipping sauce for them to even after they were brush with it.In other words these biscuits are just plain sinful.
We've tried a few different recipes for these biscuits, but this is our favorite! We love serving them with broccoli and cheese soup and all sorts of pasta! Really, I could make a meal just out of these! We follow the recipe exactly and they always come out wonderful!