1/1 Photo of Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster Style)
Sara in FL's Note:
I found this "copycat" recipe from a website. It is soooo easy and incredibly good! I've made this several times for my family and friends and they just love them. They think these are better than the ones served in the restaurant! I add extra cheese on top (maybe that's the key) ; ) Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- 3Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 4Mix until well combined.
- 5Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- 7PS: Sprinkle extra cheese on top as well. if you would like. ; ).
- 8Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster Style)
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 398.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g