Recipe by Sara in FL
I found this "copycat" recipe from a website. It is soooo easy and incredibly good! I've made this several times for my family and friends and they just love them. They think these are better than the ones served in the restaurant! I add extra cheese on top (maybe that's the key) ; ) Hope you enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- PS: Sprinkle extra cheese on top as well. if you would like. ; ).
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Serve warm.