Recipe by hersheymedia1
I worked at red lobster, I made the biscuits, ladies and gents here is the recipe,
Top Review by lezleyz
These were fabulous!! I made extra garlic butter per other reviews and didn't have any left. They really soak it up, which makes them so good!! I used a pinot grigio wine, which seemed to give these that authentic Red Lobster taste!! My kids couldn't get enough!
- 591.47 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 236.59 ml finely grated cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml white wine
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml dried parsley flakes
- 0.25 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop approximately 1-2 Tablespoon portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Brush garlic butter on top before serving.
- Serve warm.