Recipe by hersheymedia1
I worked at red lobster, I made the biscuits, ladies and gents here is the recipe,
Top Review by lezleyz
These were fabulous!! I made extra garlic butter per other reviews and didn't have any left. They really soak it up, which makes them so good!! I used a pinot grigio wine, which seemed to give these that authentic Red Lobster taste!! My kids couldn't get enough!
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop approximately 1-2 Tablespoon portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Brush garlic butter on top before serving.
- Serve warm.