Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
I worked at red lobster, I made the biscuits, ladies and gents here is the recipe,
Make and share this Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster ) Recipes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 dash salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop approximately 1-2 Tablespoon portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Brush garlic butter on top before serving.
- Serve warm.
These were fabulous!! I made extra garlic butter per other reviews and didn't have any left. They really soak it up, which makes them so good!! I used a pinot grigio wine, which seemed to give these that authentic Red Lobster taste!! My kids couldn't get enough!
Super, super good. I used pinot grigio and doubled the garlci butter and they were to die for. Might try making with mozzarella or brie next time!
When I was in high school I would drive to the nearest red lobster and order a basket of these for lunch (how I managed to stay skinny, I have NO idea) - you can imagine my excitement when I stumbled across this recipe... and you can imagine how even MORE excited I was when I ate half the batch because they were the REAL DEAL! TY TY TY TY for posting the World's greatest biscuits recipe!!