1/2 Photos of Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster ) Recipes
Chef #446072's Note:
I worked at red lobster, I made the biscuits, ladies and gents here is the recipe,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- 3Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 4Mix until well combined.
- 5Drop approximately 1-2 Tablespoon portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- 7Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- 8Brush garlic butter on top before serving.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster ) Recipes
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 187.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g