I worked at red lobster, I made the biscuits, ladies and gents here is the recipe,
Make and share this Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Red Lobster ) Recipes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic butter ingredients, mixing well.
- Combine biscuit ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Drop approximately 1-2 Tablespoon portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush garlic butter on top before baking.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- Brush garlic butter on top before serving.
- Serve warm.