Recipe by teresas
From a local TV Cookbook called "KCTS Chefs 2004". This was sent in by the "Culinary Manager" at a Red Lobster Restaurant. There is no MILK in the recipe like a lot of the copy cat recipe ask for.
Top Review by 2Bleu
Cheddar Bay biscuits rule! There are many versions and we love them all. We did miss the creaminess that the milk normally provides, but these are a great standby for when your out. Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)
- 5 1⁄2 ounces cold water
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces buttermilk biscuit mix
Garlic Bread Topping
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients in the order shown. (For biscuits).
- Do not over mix, which causes biscuits to be tough.
- Drop biscuits onto a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare garlic bread topping by mixing ingredients together.
- After cooking biscuits dab each one with the topping using a pastry brush and serve.