- 473.18 ml Bisquick
- 177.44 ml buttermilk
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml dried parsley flakes, finely crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- combine bisquick, milk, and cheese in medium bowl.
- Divide the dough into 12 portions and spoon onto a nonstick cookie sheet, flatten with fingers a bit.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- In small bowl combine margarine with garlic powder, heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Brush atop biscuits immediately after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes.