These are pretty close to the ones served at Red Lobster, and they are every bit as delicious.
Make and share this Cheddar Bay Biscuits Red Lobster recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- combine bisquick, milk, and cheese in medium bowl.
- Divide the dough into 12 portions and spoon onto a nonstick cookie sheet, flatten with fingers a bit.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- In small bowl combine margarine with garlic powder, heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Brush atop biscuits immediately after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes.