Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are pretty close to the ones served at Red Lobster, and they are every bit as delicious.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 400.
- combine bisquick, milk, and cheese in medium bowl.
- Divide the dough into 12 portions and spoon onto a nonstick cookie sheet, flatten with fingers a bit.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- In small bowl combine margarine with garlic powder, heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Brush atop biscuits immediately after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
these ARE Red Lobster Good! Easy too, whether you use Bisquick or from scratch as I did (never have the mix around) Just So GO-O-O-O-D!
They would definitly be red lobsters if you added old bay seasoning to the butter.
These are delicious! I added more garlic and they were just right. :)