1/3 Photos of Cheddar Bay Biscuits Red Lobster
Miss Erin's Note:
These are pretty close to the ones served at Red Lobster, and they are every bit as delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2combine bisquick, milk, and cheese in medium bowl.
- 3Divide the dough into 12 portions and spoon onto a nonstick cookie sheet, flatten with fingers a bit.
- 4Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- 5In small bowl combine margarine with garlic powder, heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- 6Brush atop biscuits immediately after removing from oven.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Bay Biscuits Red Lobster
Serving Size: 1 (582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 351.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g