Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are pretty close to the ones served at Red Lobster, and they are every bit as delicious.
Make and share this Cheddar Bay Biscuits Red Lobster recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 400.
- combine bisquick, milk, and cheese in medium bowl.
- Divide the dough into 12 portions and spoon onto a nonstick cookie sheet, flatten with fingers a bit.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- In small bowl combine margarine with garlic powder, heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Brush atop biscuits immediately after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
these ARE Red Lobster Good! Easy too, whether you use Bisquick or from scratch as I did (never have the mix around) Just So GO-O-O-O-D!
They would definitly be red lobsters if you added old bay seasoning to the butter.
These are delicious! I added more garlic and they were just right. :)