Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe that I came up with to model after the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit. It took me a few tries to come up with this recipe. This was by far the closest replication of the Cheddar Bay biscuit that I have tasted. You can hardly tell the difference!
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- dried parsley (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick, milk, and cheddar cheese.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until combined (about 30 seconds). Do not over stir.
- Place batter on baking sheet in large spoonfuls.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. (May take longer depending on size of biscuits).
- Place margarine in a glass measuring cup and cover; microwave until melted.
- Mix garlic powder into melted margarine.
- Brush margarine mixture over biscuits with a basting brush.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve warm with butter.