This is a recipe that I came up with to model after the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit. It took me a few tries to come up with this recipe. This was by far the closest replication of the Cheddar Bay biscuit that I have tasted. You can hardly tell the difference!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 3In a large bowl, combine Bisquick, milk, and cheddar cheese.
- 4Mix with a wooden spoon until combined (about 30 seconds). Do not over stir.
- 5Place batter on baking sheet in large spoonfuls.
- 6Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. (May take longer depending on size of biscuits).
- 7Place margarine in a glass measuring cup and cover; microwave until melted.
- 8Mix garlic powder into melted margarine.
- 9Brush margarine mixture over biscuits with a basting brush.
- 10Sprinkle with parsley.
- 11Serve warm with butter.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Bay Biscuit
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 425.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g