Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful side dish for all of you potato lovers. It not only is easy, but with the potatoes laid out in overlapping rows, it is quite pretty and people will think you actually put more effort into it that you really do.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4 in. slices
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In small bowl, combine soup, paprika, salt (pepper to taste).
- In greased 2 qt.
- oblong baking dish, arrange potatoes in overlapping rows.
- Sprinkle with cheese; spoon soup mixture over cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until fork-tender.
These potatoes were pretty good. I enjoyed the taste of the paprika, but also felt it needed some black pepper as well. I used a mixture of cheddar and swiss for the cheese, as I didnt have enough cheddar. Overall the potatoes were pretty good. I would probably adjust the spices to my taste, but other than that they were enjoyed :-) thanks!