Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful side dish for all of you potato lovers. It not only is easy, but with the potatoes laid out in overlapping rows, it is quite pretty and people will think you actually put more effort into it that you really do.
- In small bowl, combine soup, paprika, salt (pepper to taste).
- In greased 2 qt.
- oblong baking dish, arrange potatoes in overlapping rows.
- Sprinkle with cheese; spoon soup mixture over cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until fork-tender.