Recipe by Katrina
Yummy side dish to complimant any great meal.
Top Review by LainieBug
Very good potatoes and I love that the recipe is so easy. I did think it needed some salt and will add that next time. I made half the recipe in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish and baked in my toaster oven. Because the toaster oven tends to cook hotter, I lowered the heat to 350F and baked for 45 minutes and they were perfectly cooked.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes (cut into 1/4" slices)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In samll bowl combine soup, paprika and pepper.
- In greased 2-qt.
- oblong baking dish, arrange potatoes in overlaping rows.
- Sprinkle with cheese; spoon soup mixture over cheese.
- Cover w/foil; bake at 400 degreesF.
- for 45 min.
- Uncover, bake 10 min.
- or until potatoes are fork-tender.