Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is great.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine soup, paprika and pepper.
- In a greased 2 quart oblong baking dish, arrange potatoes in overlapping rows.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Spoon soup mixture over cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Note: It needed some salt.
I doubled this recipe and added a little garlic powder and sprinkled salt directly on the potatoes. It turned out fantastic. The kids and DH devoured this. I could have tripled it and it would all have been eaten! Thanks for the recipe
These were great potatoes. I didn't mess with it to much, LOL. No really the only thing i did different was to add a sliced onion to the layers. I added more cheese (family prefrence). These were nice served them with a herb roasted chicken. They did take a little bit longer. Mabey 10 minutes. The left overs re heated nicely. Thanks for the post!
I took the suggestion of the other reviewers and added garlic powder. I think I got a bit heavy handed with it. Recipe is very good and very easy. I will try to make again without the garlic...maybe use seasoning salt instead.