Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy chicken recipe! Everyone always asks for the recipe after dinner :)
Make and share this Cheddar Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- coat baking dish with melted butter.
- combine: flour, salt, pepper and grlic powder in one bowl.
- combine: beaten egg and milk in second bowl.
- combine: chees, bread crumbs and rice crispies in third bowl.
- cut chicken pieces in half. coat chicken pieces in flour mixture, dip in egg and lastly press in the bread crumb mixture.
- arrange in baking dish, drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter evenly on top of chicken. bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.