Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
An easy chicken recipe! Everyone always asks for the recipe after dinner :)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- coat baking dish with melted butter.
- combine: flour, salt, pepper and grlic powder in one bowl.
- combine: beaten egg and milk in second bowl.
- combine: chees, bread crumbs and rice crispies in third bowl.
- cut chicken pieces in half. coat chicken pieces in flour mixture, dip in egg and lastly press in the bread crumb mixture.
- arrange in baking dish, drizzle 2 tablespoons melted butter evenly on top of chicken. bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.