Kids love these! Also go well on a buffet breaky.
Make and share this Cheddar Baked Bagels and Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Butter the cut sides of bagels, and enlarge holes to 1 inch in diameter.
- Working in batches, place bagel halves buttered side down in heavy fry pan over medium high heat.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until golden on bottom.
- Transfer all bagel halves, cut side down to rimmed baking sheet.
- Break an egg into center of each bagel half and sprinkle with equal amounts of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- Bake in 400F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set but yolks are still soft.