1/3 Photos of Cheddar Baked Bagels and Eggs
Kids love these! Also go well on a buffet breaky.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter the cut sides of bagels, and enlarge holes to 1 inch in diameter.
- 2Working in batches, place bagel halves buttered side down in heavy fry pan over medium high heat.
- 3Cook for about 2 minutes or until golden on bottom.
- 4Transfer all bagel halves, cut side down to rimmed baking sheet.
- 5Break an egg into center of each bagel half and sprinkle with equal amounts of salt and pepper.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- 7Bake in 400F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set but yolks are still soft.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Baked Bagels and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.3
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 402.1 mg
- Sodium 1131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.1 g