Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are delicious burgers! Full of flavor and perfect for your next grilling adventure! My husband has made variations of these adding a dash of cayenne pepper in place of the pepper and a dash of garlic salt in place of the salt. Any way you make them, they are awesome!!
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble in the ground beef, and mix together by hand. Form into 6 patties, and wrap two slices of bacon around each one in both directions. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.
These were so juicy and tasty. I added a bit more hamburger and grated my onion. My husband and I thought they didn't need any condiments they were that good! Thanks for a great hamburger recipe!
What a delicious burger recipe. I did have some trouble keeping them together on the grill but they were so tasty that no one cared if they were a little broken LOL!! I will try the previous reviewer's idea and put the burgers in the fridge for a few minuted prior to grilling. Thank you for sharing this recipe! I know we will use it a lot as the weather gets warmer.
Thanks! My husband was super happy with these! Rates them right next to having steak for dinner :) They were so moist and delish!