Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is real good with Vegetables, Crackers and Chips. This recipe will make close to three cups of dip.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix, 1 package
- 4 ounces bacon bits, Divided (Reserve 1 Tablespoon)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, Finely Shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix all ingredients until well blended. Hold back 1 tablespoon of the Bacon Bits.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Spoon the dip into serving bowl, sprinkle with reserved Bacon Bits, then serve.