Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
melted cheddar, sour cream and bacon appetizer...
- 30 crispy battered skin-on frozen potato slices
- 6 slices bacon, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄3 sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 30 slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bake potatoes according to package instructions.
- Cook bacon pieces until crispy.
- Drain on paper towels.
- When potatoes are ready, top each one with a cheddar slice and return to the oven for a minute to melt.
- Remove potatoes from oven and cool to allow handling.
- To serve, arrange on serving platter, put a dot of sour cream, a bacon bit and a sprinkle of chives on each potato.