Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Betty Crocker site. Quick and easy breakfast/brunch meal. Can use any kind of meat or shredded cheese. Make as mini muffins, regular muffins, or in a pie plate.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray 16 to 18 mini muffin cups, 12 regular muffin cups, or 8 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, maple syrup and egg.
- Add bacon and cheese; stir just until combined. A few lumps may remain.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups or pie plate.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes for mini muffins, 20-25 minutes for regular muffins or pie plate, or until tops are light golden brown and spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Remove from muffin cups to serving plates.
- Serve warm or at room temperature drizzled with maple syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar.