Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy, cheesy, and quick…it’s everything you need.
Make and share this Cheddar-Bacon Mac & Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- HEAT oven to 350°F
- COOK macaroni as directed on package. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Stir in flour; cook 2 minute or until bubbly. Gradually stir in milk; cook on medium heat until mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly. Simmer on low heat 3 to 5 minute or until thickened. Add 1-1/2 cups cheese; cook and stir 5 minute or until melted.
- DRAIN macaroni. Add to sauce with bacon; mix lightly. Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cheese.
- BAKE 20 minute or until heated through.
- Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese.