- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spread in an ungreased 13x9 inch dish.
- Combine onions, tomatoes, and green pepper; sprinkle over the cream cheese layer.
- Pour taco sauce over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon.
- Serve with tortilla chips.