Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another recipe using the Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal.
- 2 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 177.44 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 0.59 ml onion salt
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 0.59 ml lemon pepper
- 170.09 g jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take puff pastry out of freezer and handle according to pkg. directions. Combine Mayo, Cheddar cheese, onion salt, dill weed and lemon pepper together and chill.
- Cut each artichoke into six pieces.
- Roll out dough as thin as possible on a lightly floured surface.
- Place a piece of artichoke on dough. Top each artichoke with 1 scant teaspoons of Mayo mixture. Fold dough over filling.
- Dip 3" Cut `n Seal in flour.
- Cut and seal crescent shaped tarts with Cut `n Seal. Repeat process until all pastry is used.
- Brush beaten egg on tarts and bake 12 - 15 minutes.