1/1 Photo of Cheddar Artichoke Crescents (Pampered Chef)
* Pamela *'s Note:
Another recipe using the Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Take puff pastry out of freezer and handle according to pkg. directions. Combine Mayo, Cheddar cheese, onion salt, dill weed and lemon pepper together and chill.
- 3Cut each artichoke into six pieces.
- 4Roll out dough as thin as possible on a lightly floured surface.
- 5Place a piece of artichoke on dough. Top each artichoke with 1 scant teaspoons of Mayo mixture. Fold dough over filling.
- 6Dip 3" Cut `n Seal in flour.
- 7Cut and seal crescent shaped tarts with Cut `n Seal. Repeat process until all pastry is used.
- 8Brush beaten egg on tarts and bake 12 - 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Artichoke Crescents (Pampered Chef)
Serving Size: 1 (914 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 134.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: